Build your Taste Escape
Choose your activities from the experiences listed below. Additional time during your stay will be filled with good conversation, music, river walks or just time to relax and enjoy the space.
Our professional chefs come from some of the best restaurants in the region, have a passion for cooking from scratch and insist on using quality ingredients. We have a commercial cooking space, a private courtyard kitchen to allow for grilling, BBQing, pizza cooking and coal fire cooking. You won’t find any Domino’s pizzas or lacklustre spag bol here.
Pick one of these activities:
• Night on the town - Visit a restaurant where your mentor will almost certainly know the owner, or take your taste buds on a bar hop and try a little of everything
• Open fire dinner - Smells of roasting chicken and sounds of guitar playing around the campfire before you eat under the stars*
• Private dining experience - Your personal chef will prepare your chosen menu while you relax at your table in our courtyard*
• Fired pizza bar - Thick or thin base? Cheese on top or bottom? Solve these important pizza questions as you make your own pizza bases and toppings in our courtyard kitchen*
• Sunset picnic - Think gorgeous location, a picnic hamper of treats and something delicious to sip*
Plus one of these activities:
• A visit to a local farmer’s market to stock up on produce to take home
• A cooking lesson with one of our chefs
• High tea breakfast with mimosas*
• Coffee and pastries at a local café
• A visit to The Farm Byron Bay
*You can bring a friend to this part of your escape at no extra charge.
What you’ll master:
Cooking skills, budgeting, decision making, social skills.